Call Us 832.388.1205
United States ( Change Location )

Trevor P. Dunn


Need someone to navigate through the murky water that is known as immigration law? Attorney Trevor P. Dunn can help. Attorney Dunn handles both employment-based and family immigration law, and can help you attain that H-1B visa or assist you in becoming a United States Citizen. Send Attorney Dunn an email today to see how he may help you with your immigration issues. Evening and weekend meetings are available upon request. Unable to come to the office? Attorney Trevor Dunn will come to you. Affordable rates for all services.

Services Include (but are not limited to):

� Adjustment of Status

� Green Card Acquisition

� Naturalization - Becoming a US citizen

� E Visas - Treaty Trader, Treaty Investor, and Australian Special Occupation

� EB Visas - Priority Workers, Advanced Degree Professionals/Persons of Exceptional Ability, Skilled Workers or Employment Creation

� H Visas - Nurses, Specialty Occupation, Trainees

� J Visas - Exchange Visitors

� K Visas - Fianc�(e)s and Fianc�(e)s Children

� L Visas - Intracompany Transferees

� O Visas - Extraordinary Ability

Reply to this posting to contact Attorney Trevor Dunn

Or call: (617) 538-8603

Or stop by the office at 15 Church Street in Waltham MA.

Attorney Dunn can also assist with your Estate Planning or Domestic Relations issues. Call or email to find out more about these services.

Post information

City Boston Category Immigration
Desiwindow has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content on the website posted by users. Please report the post if you find any content offensive. SEND INQUIRY SAVE ITEM REPORT

Locality Information