RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Women's Clothing Boutique Sales Associate: This position require working as part of a team to meet store objectives, your individual responsibilities as a Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise and ready for sales events, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
• Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
• Inspiring the customer to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, and our store.
• Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor
• Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
• Learning systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
• Handle all returns courteously and professionally
• Responsible for achieving sales goals
• Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting commitment to our customer - the most important person in our store
• Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures
• Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets in order to communicate it to the customer
• Be aware of current promotional events and sales
• Maintain good housekeeping standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
• Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
• Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.