Business Analyst (BA)
Minimum Requirement - Bachelor in Computer science /technology/ engineering
• Interaction with stakeholders to capture business requirements and carry out impact analysis.
• Provide efficient and effective solutions to realise the business requirements.
• To document high level business requirements into low level details for implementation.
• Interacting with various judicial agency stakeholders and other department Business Analysts to achieve a complete E2E working solution.
• Involve in working with different vendors in getting them on board in the project.
• Analyse the data to provide and modify solutions.
• Performed good amount of data validations on the T-SQL backend using SQL commands. Have good knowledge of SQL commands
• Arranging demos with the client on modular functionalities delivered.
• Helping the Test Team to identify the test scenarios and reviewing the test cases
• Arranging/attending conference calls and face to face discussions with the other technical team, testing team and stakeholders to come up with a suitable solution after detailed discussions.
• Worked closely with Test Engineers and Developers in the identification of root cause and best solutions for software defects
Business Analyst experience in a Software Engineering / Technical environment with a proven background in:
• Problem Solving / Brainstorming / Facilitating
• Requirements Definition / Agile Story Writing / Use Cases
• Workflow Analysis, Prototyping / Mocking
• Experienced Technical Business Analyst to join a fast-paced development team.
• Experience in large, complex projects where the candidate has contributed significantly on functionality and technology design and solution.
• Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and decompose into more granular level requirements
• Experience in Java/j2ee SOAP/Restful Web Service technology
• Develop the system and functional requirements.
• Advanced knowledge of user acceptance testing methodologies, principles, and practices of process development and implementation along with comprehensive banking/business unit system, software, and applications.
• Work closely with Product Manager, project manager, development organization.
• Knowledge of the banking industry
• Experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field Bachelor's degree may be substituted for some of the required experience
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org