Minimum Requirement - Bachelor in Computer science /technology/ engineering
• Experience in Sequel Query Language (SQL)
• Reporting requirements (functional documents)
• Prepare business requirement documents & functional specification documentation
• Gap analysis and Jira tracking, Extract data from Data Warehousing
• Operate across organizational and computing "silos" to expose information assets and processes across the enterprise.
• Work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a data dictionary, data lineage catalog and data quality process workflows.
• Guide the business through data analysis and recommendations for data improvement.
• Develop enterprise data artifacts, including current state data baselines, target state data goals, cleansing result dashboards, and workflows.
• Develop high-level business, information, technical specification documentation
• Communicate effectively about data quality topics with a range of people from senior executives to technical experts while establishing the linkage to business priorities and strategies
• Working with SQL Server, Working with SQL Server Integration Services
• Mapping data flows, New database development
• Written technical documentation and oral communication
• Strong analytic, conceptual and problem-solving, Working on an Agile team
Send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org