Senior Software Developers.
• Develop & test software applications based on project limitations, capabilities & performance requirements.
• Confer with systems analysts, programmers, developers & others to design software systems.
• Coordinate software installation & monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
• Consult with clients about software system design & maintenance.
• Experience with REACT /AngularJS, NoSQL databases and mobile aware design principles.
• Superior oral communication and interpersonal skills (extremely important)
• Working with users to gather requirements
• Utilizing design patterns for code design, unit testing and testable code
• Working in an Agile software development environment
• Functional and Automated testing experience with different frameworks
• Familiar with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), for source control, work item tracking and associated processes.
• Will work in unanticipated locations. Requires Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related & 5 year experience.
• Employer will accept any combination of degrees equivalent to a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related as determined by a professional evaluation service.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org